Escalation protocol - Chiltern and South Bucks

Escalation protocol

If you feel that the service is not supporting the delivery of outcomes in the way that it should, you can escalate your concerns using the following procedure.

Step 1

Contact your designated Education, Health, and Care Co-ordinator (EHCCo). You can find the most up-to-date list on our Local Offer by clicking the link below.

Education, Health, and Care (EHC) Co-ordinators

Step 2

Your first point of contact should be to speak to the relevant member of staff directly, either as part of the network meetings, virtual consultations or through direct contact. If this isn't possible or you feel you need to discuss your concerns with a more senior member of staff, please contact:

Rachael Reeves
Senior Education, Health and Care (EHC) Coordinator
Responsibility for the direct line management of the EHC Coordinators.

Joel Mwangi

Senior Education, Health and Care (EHC) Coordinator
Responsibility for the direct line management EHC Coordinators.
Phone: 01296 387583

Paula Stares
Senior Specialist Teacher Lead
Line manager of the Specialist Teachers
Phone: 01494 475199

Dr. Scott Ighavongbe-Patrick
Senior Educational Psychologist
Line manager of the Educational Psychologists
Phone: 01296 383831

Step 3

If you still consider that your concerns have not been addressed, the iSEND Area Team Manager is Matthew Oliver.

Phone: 01296 531011

Step 4

If you still consider your concern unresolved, you can escalate this to the Interim Head of the SEND Operations, Hayley Baverstock. However, please note that if the escalation process has not been fully followed, this may need to be passed to a member of staff within the team that can address your concern more effectively.

Phone: 01494 475995

Step 5 

If you still consider your concerns have not been resolved by the Head of SEND Operations, then please contact Caroline Marriott, Head of Service.


Buckinghamshire Council Policy

We always endeavour to work with you and promote achieving solutions to difficult situations through a joined up approach.  Should you wish to make a formal complaint however, you can do so by clicking on the link below and following the Bucks Council policy:

Buckinghamshire Compliments and Complaints

Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good