Escalation protocol - Wycombe

Escalation protocol

If you feel that the service is not supporting the delivery of outcomes in the way that it should, you can escalate your concerns using the following procedure.

Step 1

Contact your designated Education, Health and Care Co-ordinator (EHCCo).  You can find the most up-to-date list on our Local Offer by clicking the link below.

Buckinghamshire SEND Local Offer - EHC Coordinators

Their email is their

If your concern is still not addressed to your satisfaction, you can escalate the issue to a more senior member of staff.

Step 2

Your first point of contact should be to speak to the relevant member of staff directly, either as part of the liaison or network meetings, virtual consultations or through direct contact. 

If this is not possible or you feel you need to discuss your concerns with a more senior member of staff please contact: 

Hannah Hope
Senior Education, Health and Care (EHC) Coordinator
Responsibility for the direct line management of the EHC Coordinators.
Phone: 01296 3833773

Nicky Wills 
Senior Specialist Teacher Lead
Responsibility for the direct line management of the communication and interaction Specialist Teachers. 
Phone: 01494 475199

Keith Willsher 
Senior Educational Psychologist 
Line manager of the Educational Psychologists
Phone: 01494 732187

Step 3

If you still consider that your concerns have not been addressed, the iSEND Area Team Manager is Alex Potts. Alex can be contacted via email and telephone:

Phone: 01296 531055

Step 4

If you still consider your concern unresolved, you can escalate this to the Interim Head of the SEND Operations, Hayley Baverstock. However, please note that if the escalation process has not been fully followed, this may need to be passed to a member of staff within the team that can address your concern more effectively.

Phone: 01494 475995

Step 5 

If you still consider your concerns have not been resolved by the Head of SEND Operations, then please contact Caroline Marriott, Head of Service.


Buckinghamshire Council Policy

We always endeavour to work with you and promote achieving solutions to difficult situations through a joined up approach.  Should you wish to make a formal complaint however, you can do so by clicking on the link below and following the Bucks Council policy:

Buckinghamshire Compliments and Complaints

Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good